Wednesday, July 06, 2005

4A july 7 first lesson

I will be teaching 4A
I will play this Aristo VCD in the classroom
let them feel what it is first
then ask them what they need to do to prepare for this test?

Then I will show them the other three requirements
They are : non-fiction and non-print fiction and non-fiction
then, maybe I will let them read storiestogrwoby and put them into group to tell stories

Iwill then introduce ways to analyse a story, to criticise a story, using special literary terms
I will show them those terms and give them the websites
I will give them exercise books to write some free writing
and put them together in groups of 4 or 5 to comment on each other's writing
and ask questions about anything
and select a piece out to read to the class after reading to each other

I will also tell them how to improve their own studying
as arts students
using the sq3rs method
note making
the shortening of notes
and revising

and elements of style

and grammar
I should teach abit if they want to learn

Iwill ask students of different F.3 classes sit together
compare what they have learnt
hand in a proposal to the next teacher
but before, they should hand in an oral report at the end of the lesson
they should tell what they want to learn
what they have not learnt
but want to

I will go over the newscut homework with them
they will find materials at home today
bring to class to do their work

they will bring back a book for book report
if they have the same book among them
a discussion
making use of the theories and things

But what really will happen?
I dont really know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home